Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Chimney Head

Walking along Broadway....with David the chainsmoking redhead

...

"It's so hard to find a smoker..."

Then a fat lady, the size of a super-sized big MAC, walked by. David asked for a light and she deftly held out one at the instant.

The next moment was absolutely timeless!! David (remember chain-smoking) couldnt light his cigarette! Well...perhaps it was the wind...

So, the super-sized big MAC decided to help the mini redhead and held out a giant hand (upsize times 100) to block out the wind...looking at the effort she had to lift her hand...I thought she could juz ask David to stand closer to her...

So David tried again...the redhead getting red in the face...

Finally...the cigarette got lighted!

"Blow harder..!" said the super-sized MAC as the cigarette burnt, somehow I thought she was covering up David from my view...

We walk away and I had my moment of unrestrained laughter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home