Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Sport

People-watching, that is.

Second floor of a japanese restaurant with Kim Boram, the great director from Korea at age of 24 (or so he proclaims...google his name to try to find out). We started looking at the menu when he suddenly turned to look down the window...

"Whoa...pretty girl..."

"Where...?" I turned only to see but the back view of a girl.

"Really, really pretty girl..."

"REally??? Oh man...I misssed it..." disappointed with myself.

We made the order and started a chat while waiting for food to come, when Boram suddenly turned again.

"Wow! Nice body..."

This time, I turned in time to see but to my disappointment once more, it wasnt as nice as he claimed.

"That girl?"

"Yeah...nice body! Right?"

"Errr...yar.....not bad..."

Then the food came and we ate. He infrequently twists his head to the window to proclaim his discoveries. WTF....any girl also pretty...!

...

A walk down University Place after my shoot...saw 2 frens...so decided to grab a sandwich and join them....

A couple walks past, both holding handbags.

"A giggolo..." One of the girls comments before bursting into giggly exchanges.

A man with well-heeled sports shoes walks past.

"Looking too tall for his own good..." they go again. Then an old lady with bulging but not bouncing chest walks past. I start to find it amusing. Two man both wearing khaki shorts and white t-shirt walks past. Burst into laughter again.

I pointed to them...giving my comment.

"Pointing is not allowed. That's the rule...!"

"Sorry...I'm kinda new to this..."

A friend walks past and he starts to acknowledge.

"Hey you're not supposed to know us. Walk past again..."

He obeys, and walks past.

"He's trying too hard..."

Friend joins, then leaves. One of the girls then took out a bag from a huge, black plastic bag, tweaking at the flimsy Prada sign...

"They were so worried when we entered. They told us to close the door behind..."

...

This really gets immoral...I had become the unnoticing participant of the sports both times...but it was quite interesting! HAHA...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home