Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blogging is for Lamers

Blogging is lame.

I have not started out a blog because it's not only lame but this lameness will take up my time! And I eventually cooked up a lame reason to join the crowd as of my first post:

just like how i do not want to live by regrets by choosing to study in London, I cannot afford to regret not writing about what I'm doing now at FILM School. I had missed the chance to write about the amazing stuff in my first year in London, but I will have the second year, and the third.

So now...I have just have to keep this up.

And why have I thought of such a lame blog address? The three years and beyond? Stop sneering! I have nothing better to do? Three years of what? Lameness? Beyond disgusting!

But. Quoting from Phua Chu Kang, he says he is best in Singapore and JB, some say in Batam. The anonymous guy in Superman at the start of his good old cartoons (if it's not superman then some other funny man lah...) says he's the greatest from the galaxy and beyond. I say, my blog is the best in Singapore, JB, Batam and Beyond! Dun pway, pway, I have laser beam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home