Friday, June 30, 2006

Such was the Inspiration!

I feel great about being a Art student. I am able to channel all my abstact thoughts into a medium. I am encouraged to think freely, hence I am encouraged to think the way I really think most of the times. I am certainly a highly idealistic person who thrive on creative imagination.

Such was the form of survey handed out by prof Lind on filmmaking goals. I was able to answer them immediately. I realised instantly I was doing something that is so intuitive. I had never felt more ready to answer questions and explain myself.

This was the second survey handed out by the professor. She had done fantastically. She had constantly motivated the class and geled us together. She had flashed pictures to us and asked us to reflect on the scene and to convey to us the message she wants us to know at the end. She had exclaimed 'You are the monkeys!' right after the filming of 2001: Space Odyssey.

The following is my assignment for the weekend:
1. Visit the Metropolitan Museum
2. Take the subway and describe 3 characters that you observe
3. To find my dark alleyways within the blanket area we're allowed to film without permit where I'll shoot my first film

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home