Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Destination: Tisch School of the ARts

"Bye! It was a great dinner," I bidded my farewell to Watson and Jiawei after their housewarming party in their newly rented home.

Watson was my roommate for my first year at the London School of Economics. He had moved out to his new home with Jiawei, Cheehow and another of Cheehow's friend even before both of us are leaving London for the summer. I had left his place still wondering when Cheehow is coming back home...

Oh wait...I didnt think Cheehow and his friend was not staying at their new home...but anyway...that was not all that I was thinking about!

So, I left with the rest of the Roseberians (My hall is called Rosebery Hall). All my friends, fabulous peeps whom I've met this year, have either gone home, or are going home. Watson, Jiawei and the rest of the Roseberians will be flying home tomorrow. I was not. It will be long before I say 'goodbye' to them again. But the goodbye was fulfilling. It was a goodbye to to my 2 good friends who would be going back home where I have all my good friends and my family.

In less than 5hours after, I found myself flying to New York. My destination: Tisch School of the Arts at NYU...film school for 6 weeks...



Some Shots of NYC...but pity I took them in a hurry...NYC is beautiful btw...I just have to say it

And Guess what...on the second day that I arrive...there was a gaypride parade...highly explicit for those viewers who are not open enough for this...be warned!!


My address - Fifth Avenue. The parade was just along fifth avenue, right through the very artery of downtown Manhatten. It went on for hours and hours...you're be surprised the manpower they had! Well...at least I enjoyed the hot lesbian dancing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home